Resources for students of jewelry & metalwork
If you are interested in jewelry/metals techniques other than mokume gane, you should know I also teach general jewelry/metalworking techniques at West City, Point Loma, a non-credit college campus:
- Classes meet once a week for 7 or 14 weeks - usually Mondays and Fridays.
- Semester length time-frame allows for in-depth projects.
- Large room with an average class size of 14 - make new friends!
- Excellently equipped shop with shears, mill, torches, etc.
- Located just south of Sports Arena shopping area.
- New classes start end of January, end of June, and mid-September.
- Spring 2017 schedule details and registration links